- Rohit Kumar is the Founder, Co Owner and the Joint Managing Director of IKAN. Rohit is based at IKAN’s New Delhi office and is considered a Pioneer in the Mobility and Relocation Industry space in India. Rohit has been part of the Mobility business for the past twenty years and has had a front seat view of how the Industry has grown and matured. Prior to having commenced the IKAN business, Rohit has had the experience of working in diverse Industries ranging from FMCG , Automotive and the Service Sector.
- Rohit holds a Masters degree in Management from SIBM Pune and is a certified Cross Cultural trainer.
- His first venture in the mobility space, way back in 1999, was also known as IKAN, which was subsequently sold to the Santa fe Group in 2008. After a Sabbatical of nearly three years, Rohit again created a new business in the mobility space with the same name and Brand – IKAN, partnering his childhood friend and Co Founder, Diwakar Gupta. The current venture is now fondly known as the “ NEW IKAN “ and has it’s offices across India, and is positioned as an integrated mobility solutions provider.
- Diwakar is a Relocation Professional with over 22 years of industry experience. He was one of the pioneers in the Employee Mobility Industry in India, when he co-founded IKAN Services in 1996 along with his close friend, Rohit Kumar and made it one of the most successful & leading Relocation service provider in the country. The company was acquired by a Global major in 2008 & he continued to head their operation till 2012. After both the co-founders completed their non-compete, they went back and set up IKAN Relocations again in 2013. Their years of experience & goodwill in the industry has once again put IKAN on the top in India.
- Diwakar is a Business graduate from Delhi University, India and started his career in Advertising in 1990 after which he help expand his family business before setting up IKAN.
- Diwakar is a serial entrepreneur and besides being the Co-Founder & Jt. MD at IKAN, Diwakar is also an investor and on the board of directors in a Hospitality venture and a few IT Startups.
- Atul, a 1980-born tech-savvy guy from India is an Automobile engineering graduate turned successful business professional. He is currently contributing to the business expansion of the Japanese arm of IKAN Relocations – RELOMI IKAN as the director of Japanese Practice.
- Atul dedicated a span of 12 years to the Automotive Industry, 10 of which were in Japan. Having spent a few years in R&D centers of Tata (In India), and Toyota & Nissan in Japan, with a technically operating brain and a penchant for business and management, Atul pursued his MBA from McGill University (Japan/Canada) with dual specialization in International Business & Finance. Post-MBA, Atul was in charge of the overseas expansion of the Japanese companies in India, Indonesia, Thailand, Mexico, and to name a few.
- Atul helped Square Enix – one of the largest gaming companies in Japan, get established in India and also headed its Indian operations for more than 2 years in Mumbai, India.
- In 2014, Atul decided to join hands with IKAN and came on board to focus and develop the Japanese Relocation business in India under the brand name of RELOMI IKAN. Atul has a great hold on Japanese language and culture, and that aided us to drive the attention, gain the trust and become one of the top preferences as a service provider of most of the Japanese corporations across India over a span of three years.
- Atul is a father of two lovely kids. He is a bibliophile, travel buff and a globetrotter by nature.
- Born on the 4th of June 1981 in Mumbai, India, Radhika is a voracious reader with a penchant for travel.
- Radhika holds a Graduate degree in Business Management.
- Radhika’s early work career was sparked by her interest in event management. For over 5 years she coordinated events, handled public relations, compèred at corporate shows all across the country.
- She joined IKAN in 2003 and continued her career with the company when it was bought out by a large MNC. With 16 years in the relocation industry, she is currently one of the most experienced members of the IKAN Team. In her early years, as a consultant she has catered to the needs of several relocating expatriate families and provided exemplary support. This helped lay the foundation for her successful foray into business development, service delivery, account management, operations, HR, administration, training and development among other departments. There is practically no hat that she hasn’t worn during her tenure and has also been of immense support with the company’s expansion plans.
- We believe in her ability to deliver par commitments. She is an expert in process mapping, and handling the daily requirements of clients and relocation partners. Radhika currently works out of the IKAN Bengaluru office and efficiently manages the Relocation vertical for our company across all offices and service locations.
- Vinod is a Life Science (Hons.) Graduate from Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi. However, his special interest being in the hospitality & services industry led him to also Graduate in Hotel Management in later years.
- Vinod had worked in the Hospitality and Global Mobility sectors for more than 20 years. He has been a part of the Indian Immigration industry since 2005. Vinod, heads the immigration practice of IKAN Relocation Services (one of the oldest in the business in India) and has been managing this role for more than 10 years. Therefore, he possesses in-depth and very wide knowledge and hands on experience of immigration rules, procedures and practices for the India market as well as specialization in managing the immigration matters for other countries.
- With a target of ensuring at least a 95% satisfaction rate, Vinod has met his commercial and operational targets year on year.
- Vinod has also taken an independent charge of Worldwide PEO services in his current IKAN portfolio of services, which also involves tax and other statutory compliances.
- Born in September 1976 at New Delhi India, Harveer is currently based in Hyderabad.
- Harveer is a Graduate with Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Electronics and Communication) from Gulbarga University & a Diploma in Entrepreneurship Administration and Business Laws.
- Harveer has had the experience of working in diverse functions in the IT Industry ranging from social community websites, software development, E-commerce (B2C nd B2B) and Staff Augmentation & IT Sales for the US market.
- Harveer joined IKAN in 2006 and has prevousely worked in the Relocation Industry with DSP’s including the previous avatar of IKAN.
- Mukesh is a management graduate with an M.B.A Specialized in Sales and Marketing. He is born and bred in Bangalore with experience of working in diverse industries ranging from the Office Automation to Travel and tourism . He is well exposed to many cultures and customs.
- He has built a strong track record in sales with over 15 years in industry by continucely acquiring , managing , retaining client & relationships for a long term business opportunity resulting in revenue generation from multi industry by constantly putting efforts to network with potential clients.
- He has been recognised by companies like Eurocopter , Accenture , Ministry of External affairs – India RPO , AOL , 3M India , Nike , Consulate of Switzerland etc to name a few for the dedication and high services offered.
- He likes challenges and strongly believes in having an assertive approach in building up potential clients while being aggressive in business expectations and has eye for numbers, he also likes to keep track of the environment around and focuses on the key ingredients that build organization capabilities – People, Passion & Process.
- Mukesh is married to Puja & their son is 7 years old. Personal interests include sports, music, reading, besides which he loves to travel and network.
- Reynold Varghese is a seasoned global mobility professional with an overall experience of 11 years and has been associated with the relocation & immigration industry for more than 9 years. Prior to joining IKAN, he was working for an US based, Law & Immigration service provider, based out of Kochi.
- Born and raised in the industrial township of Jamshedpur, he has lived in Delhi/NCR region for more than a decade now.
- Reynold is a management graduate from Pune University, with a specialization in Marketing and Human Resources.
- Currently, Reynold is working as a Product Manager – GEMS (Global Employee Mobility Solutions), based out of IKAN’s Delhi office.
- When he isn’t working, you’ll find Reynold cooking or watching movies. He is also an NCC ‘C’ certificate holder and enjoys socializing.
- Anuroop, brought up in New Delhi is a third generation Delhite completing his schooling and Masters in Delhi.
- Anuroop is a Seasoned Professional with Masters in Business Administration in International Business and having over 7 years of Industry experience and an overall 10 years of experience in developing & establishing multifunctional support and responsibilities, corporate leasing & transactions, relationship management, client servicing, administrative support, business development and hospitality consultancy.
- Anuroop has received numerous appreciations and accolades from clients handled by him in his career.
- Anuroop believes in to be proactive, energetic & accepting any new challenges in his career & completing the same within the given time & guidelines.
- Being a former Chef and an hotelier, Anuroop loves to explore Gastronomy, travel and indulge in photography and sketching.
- Born on the 29th of May 1971 in Secunderabad, Telangana, India, is an Ex Serviceman having served in the Indian Air Force.
- Gopalakrishnan is a Graduate from the Defence Services.
- Gopalakrishnan has 8 years’ experience in the relocation industry.
- He is a Multi Skilled individual and has a very good operational knowledge of the Relocation industry and also has knowledge in the various other fields such as Risk Management, operations, Meteorology, Air Traffic controlling and Air Defence procedures. He is a resident of Chennai for past 10 Years. His understanding of the city, people and their culture is exceptional. He speaks English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Marathi. His interests are in Films and Sports.
- Born on the 13th February 1982 at Pune India, daughter of an Agricultural Entrepreneur and a Social Worker, home maker.
- She has lived in the United Kingdom and Studied Culinary arts in London and India.
- Pooja is a Post Graduate (MBA) with a specialization in marketing and HR Management as well as a Bachelors in Hotel Management and catering Technology.
- Pooja has started her career with Mobility Management Companies with key focus on Assignment Management, Business Development and service delivery for Expats in Pune.
- She comes with an overall 9 years of working experience in Hospitality & Service industry including the mobility services (Destination & Immigration Services).
- Pooja is motorbike rider and loves travelling. She is foodie and loves cooking.
- Born and raised in Mumbai, Pinky Dubey prides herself to be a true Mumbaikar. She is currently managing our Mumbai office as the Relocation Manager. She holds a graduate degree in science from G.N. Khalsa College in Mumbai and has also done her Masters in Marketing from Symbiosis in Pune.
- With a decade of experience working in diverse industries from banking, facility and property management, event management, real estate to corporate relocations, her skill sets are honed to manage client acquisition, customer service, sales, client relationship management, training, and operations.
- In a prior role of working with the relocation industry, she has not only managed operations in Mumbai but also supported with the planning and execution of services in remote locations, PAN India. In addition, she has managed programs in neighbouring countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, and Dubai. She believes the true testament of her success lies in the numerous plaudits received from her clients.
- Apart from work, she strives to lend a helping hand to the social worker’s group where she counsels underprivileged women and those who have been tormented by domestic violence. She helps with their rehabilitation, provides guidance and uses her personal network to find them a suitable job.
- She is also enthusiastic about cricket and tennis. She enjoys a good book and gains invaluable insight into culture, history, and lifestyle through her travels.
- A daughter to an aeronautical engineer for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Malini spent most of her life in Bengaluru, India.
- Malini is a post Graduate in Sociology from Bengaluru University with a Diploma in Business Administration (DBA) at St Joseph’s College Bengaluru.
- Malini joined the relocation industry over a decade ago, with prior experience in the hospitality industry. Malini started her career over two decades ago having worked with organizations like Brooke Bond, Standard Chartered Bank.
- Malini currently lives with her husband, daughter and her pets, Zizoo (Labrador) and Zoya (Parrot).
- Malini has been working with IKAN Relocations as Manager – Destination Services since 2015.
- Malini enjoys experimenting in her kitchen and hosting family and friends over meals. She has had training in Tanjore Painting and also happens to have a green thumb, which is evident in her garden, that she takes extreme pride in. Malini also likes exploring cultures of different cities and countries.
- Born on the 16th of June in Cochin, Sneha is married to Pritvi Rao who is an architect by profession. She has two children Tara, aged 18 years and Dev, aged 15 years.
- Sneha is a Post Graduate (MBA) with a specialization in Finance.
- Sneha worked for her family owned antique business for several years before she moved to the relocation industry six years ago.
- Sneha is a fitness enthusiast who loves her spinning classes. She is a collector of period colonial furniture and paintings. Travelling to interesting locations with historic relevance is another hobby of hers.
- Born on 6th May 1983, Eugenie is married to Jonathan who works for a business to business event management company.
- She has been living in Bengaluru for the past 12 years.
- Eugenie is a Graduate (BA) in Political Science.
- Eugenie had started her career in a marketing role for a popular Energy drink for a 3 year period. She then joined the relocation industry and has been in the industry for the past 12 years. She joined Ikan relocation in 2015 and has handled multiple clients and companies, and looks forward to continue to be a part of Ikan’s journey.
- She has grown up in Delhi and Manipur and now calls Bengaluru her home.
- Eugenie loves cooking and watching documentaries. She also loves to read in her spare time, and has a keen interest in interior decorating.
Usha was born in Bokaro, Bihar on 9th Feb. Her early years were spent in Delhi where she also completed her education. She holds a graduate degree from the Delhi University in English Literature and she pursued a Post Graduate degree from Annamalai University. She also has a post-graduate diploma in PR and advertising. Usha is blessed with two sons, Pratyush and Vedant and is gearing herself to deal with their teenage years.
Her illustrious career has been built by working with big brands and Fortune 500 companies handling sales and advertising. She has lived in Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Bengaluru and her personal experiences with relocations have taught her the value of exemplary customer service. It is with this passion that she addresses all the requirements from the clients and has been instrumental in handling VIP cases. She has been praised by her peers and clients for the value and attention to detail that she brings to every task. The testimonials that she has received over the years speak volumes of the efforts that she has put into every file.
Usha is an avid reader and a fantastic cook. She enjoys experimenting with different cuisines and her recipes are always in high demand.
- Pragathi Thimmaiya is currently the Product Manager of Virtual Relo, which is Ikan’s online self-relocation portal. She holds a bachelor’s degree in commerce from St. Aloysius College in Mangalore and a post-graduate degree in Marketing and Advertising from Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan in Bangalore.
- Pragathi comes with 7 years of diverse and rich experience accumulated in different industries such as the Internet, Information and technology, Broadcast media, Events Services, and Entertainment.
- Prior to Virtual Relo, she worked at LinkedIn, Indigo91.9fm, Liquidspace Entertainment, and Cognizant Technologies.
- Originally from Coorg, raised in Mangalore and now calls Bangalore home, Pragathi Thimmaiya is exposed to the coast, hills and the silicon valley of India and speaks 8 languages. She loves to put her imagination to paint and is an avid traveller.
- Born on 21st June 1979 in Hyderabad, Sukanya studied to obtain her Degree as Bachelors of Commerce (B. Com) and then perused higher studies – Post Graduation course for Masters of Business Administration (MBA) before she got married.
- After her marriage, Sukanya moved with her husband to live in Singapore for about a year followed by Mumbai before moving back to Hyderabad.
- In Hyderabad, Sukanya started her professional work in the field of Financial Accounting, Commercials Negotiations with vendors/suppliers, coordinating with an on-field team of Engineers towards their daily schedules & order fulfillment, preparing daily sales & job completion reports for a Manufacturing company who built and operated machines for the Pharmaceutical companies. During this timeline, Sukanya coordinated with some of the top Multinational Pharma companies to continue to grow the manufacturing companies business with them.
- Sukanya continued her work experience to then work for a Software Development Company. Sukanya worked as the controller of their Finance and Accounting Department engaging in tasks related to Invoicing & Collections.
- Sukanya joined IKAN in the year 2016 and is been working towards ensuring high standards of service delivery in the Destination Relocation Services. Over these years Sukanya has helped develop a better network of realtors along with ensuring processes are followed for the services delivered. Sukanya is enjoying the aspect of ‘Empathy’ which she prima faces during all of her working with the individual/ family during their move to a new city.
- Sukanya’s favourite sport is Cricket and used to watch every match that India played. With her family & professional life, she now tries and finds time to keep track of the Cricket matches although she does not get time to watch them.
- Sukanya has travelled to Sri Lanka and Dubai and is looking at visiting more countries in the future with her family.
- During her free time, Sukanya loves to go for a drive with her son and husband, watching Movies. Sukanya loves to cook for her son.
- Mai has graduated from Toyo University, Tokyo in Japan and is a major in Sociology. She has worked in a Travel agency for four years and was a tour guide for people, showing them interesting places in Japan.
- She also went to New York for 2 years as a part time student to learn cooking over there. Post successful completion of her course, she now makes delicious vegan and nutritious food and likes exploring new recipes.
- Besides this, she loves to understand different cultures and exploring new countries as well.
- She is currently working with Relomi-Ikan since July 2018.
- Rachna was born in April 76 at Nainital to Anand & Manju Lohani. She graduated from Kumaon University in Arts stream post which she also did a Diploma in Interior designing from a recognized Polytechnic in Delhi.
- She has been a part of the Relocation Industry for the past 9 years wherein she was trained in key account pricing, operations and providing destination services, she finally nurtured her skillset in Immigration services and is well versed with all laws n norms.
- Rachna joined IKAN in 2016 and has been assisting Vinod for PAN India immigration assignments and her zeal to learn more continues.
- She is happy socialite and loves traveling, partying and meeting people.
- Rohan is a management graduate from Mumbai University, post which he also completed his master’s in business management in 1998.
- He has been associated with the Relocation Industry since year 2000 and has actively tried his hand at Immigration, Service delivery and Business development. He was instrumental in starting and servicing a Relocation service vertical whilst his stint of a decade with a Gurgaon based MNC.
- Rohan has been with IKAN since March 2016 and continues to develop Delhi NCR business. He occasionally loves to drive to the Hills and loves to spend quality time reading and socializing.
- Born on 25th March, 1987 at New Delhi, India, Rishabh is the son of a retired Air India employee and a home maker.
- He has lived in Mumbai and is currently staying in Delhi, having done his schooling in Mumbai and Delhi.
- Rishabh is a post Graduate (MBA) with a specialization in Luxury Brand Management.
- Rishabh has had the experience of working in diverse industries ranging from Sports event management, Public Relations and Luxury automobile sales. He has been associated with IKAN Relocations as a Destination consultant since 2017.
- Rishabh is fond of wildlife photography and is a hardcore sports enthusiast. He has also had the chance of visiting various countries in the world and also follows Nichiren Daishonin’s Buddhism (a philosophy for humanity and spreading peace) which hails from Japan.
Sylvester nicknamed Joe was born on 23rd May 1992 in Bengaluru. He holds a graduate degree in Arts. With a total of 9 years of work experience, he started his career with the Insurance Industry. He soon became an expert in International processes related to insurance. His role also included managing the investment portfolio for the company. His skills as a trainer also came to fore as he instructed the team on the ISO policies and the Data protection act.
Since 2017, Joe has been an integral member of the IKAN Bengaluru team. As a destination consultant, he accompanies the expatriates and returning Indians on home searches, orientation programs and also extends settling in services. His pleasant demeanour and always ready to help attitude helps him win the immense appreciation of his clients. He attends to any requirement with much gusto and always wears a smile.
An accomplished drummer, Joe plays with the Bengaluru based metal band, “Speedtrip”. They have performed in India and internationally to a growing fan base. He is a self-taught artist and excels in playing multiple musical instruments. His passion for music is only rivalled with his love for travelling.
Raghu is the son of a gazetted officer of the Karnataka Forest Department. His family hails from Tumkur where Raghu has also spent several years. He is married and has an eight year old daughter. He holds a graduate degree in Science from the Bangalore University.
He started his career in 2003 with a domestic call centre and further catered to the international processes for outbound sales. He moved on to work with stocks and derivatives in an Indian diversified financial services firm. He has also worked with the Government of Karnataka as a village accountant based in Tumkur. He subsequently gained experience in the residential real estate field which led him to explore a career with the global mobility industry.
As a destination consultant with IKAN, Raghu excels at customer service and is passionate about easing the relocating family into the new city. He is able to expertly manage various portfolios in the residential and commercial real estate segments. He maintains a top block service level and echoes the company tagline, bridging boundaries.
Raghu has a passion for painting and sketching and is known to create iconic caricatures. He is also fond of travelling and photography.
- Born on 25th October, 1967 at Kanpur, India. Sumana is the daughter of a United Nations/WARDA head of West Africa and a homemaker.
- She has lived in West Africa and studied in various international schools in Africa and in India.
- Education: Sumana is a post Graduate (MBA) with a specialization in Export management.
- Experience: Sumana has had the experience of working in diverse industries ranging from the International Fashion arena, textiles and home products to representing International companies to designing and building boutique hotels.
- She has lived and travelled extensively in various countries. Sumana has had the privilege of working with and being exposed to many cultures and customs.
- Sumana speaks French as she grew up in Ivory Coast and has been associated with IKAN Relocations as a senior consultant since 2012.
- Hobbies: Sumana is a jazz vocalist with a British band “Wotshelike” and has acted in several short social documentary movies. She has a creative flair and has designed many textile ranges and homes. Sumana is also a sports enthusiast and fond of traveling.
Prashanth Manoharan was born in Bengaluru and has always called this city home. He completed his Graduate Degree in Bachelors of Commerce and then pursued a career in the Travel and Tourism Industry for over two years. His role in the company gained him invaluable experience in catering to the varied needs of the discerning traveller.
He joined IKAN in 2018 and supports the temporary accommodation team with coordination of hotel and serviced apartment bookings, arranging the airport transfers, addressing special needs of the clients and above all ensuring that they receive the best in class experience. In the short span of time with the company, he has already earned several accolades from his clients for going the extra mile. He aims to take the department to newer heights with the use of technology.
He is well known amongst his peers for his photography skills although he admittedly prefers it if his subjects were wildlife. Away from work, you would normally find Prashanth on the field, enjoying a good game of football or cricket.
- Born on 1st May 1989 in a small district called Mahabub Nagar; to a Farmer and a House Wife; Om has spent his time up to Graduation in Bachelors of Science (BSc) in Mahabub Nagar.
- Om moved to the City of Hyderabad for his Post Graduation in Masters of Business Administration (MBA) and has continued to live in Hyderabad thereafter.
- Om started his carrier in JLL in Hyderabad as a ‘Sales Executive’ and gained immense knowledge and expertise in the residential property market in Hyderabad. During his work at JLL, Om spent a large amount of time with the teams towards market surveys and data mapping. This entire experience gave Om a strong base towards his further career development.
- Om moved from JLL to start working in the Mobility Industry and has been working in the industry vertical since 2012. Om moved to IKAN in the year 2015. During his working, Om has successfully delivered Destination Services to various clients and industrial segments across various parts of the city. Om has enjoyed working with the diverse Indian nationals who move from various parts of the country and also with Expats moving into Hyderabad. Over many years of work in the Destination Services, Om has continued to develop the local supply chain of vendors; especially the realtor’s network which needs to be worked upon every year or so due to newer housing locations/ housing projects that keep coming up in the city.
- Over the years, Om has made some good friends with the relocating families who continue to call upon him when they have a query even after 2/3 years of their move.
- Om is blessed with twins – 1 boy and 1 girl who along with his wife are the rainbow of his life.
- Om spends his leisure time to ride his motorcycle along with his friends, watching movies & listening to regional music. Lately, Om has been helping his father with his newfound Political career in the city of Mahabub Nagar.
- Ramsunder Sahu, fondly known as Sunder, was born on the 7th of February 1971 in Khijuri in the state of Bihar. He completed his initial schooling in Bihar itself.
- Sunder has a total work experience of 20 years in the relocation industry. He started his career with Ericsson Communications as a maintenance supervisor and worked with them for 2 years prior to joining IKAN.
- Sunder joined IKAN Relocation in 1998 and since then has been an integral part of IKAN New Delhi team. As an Immigration consultant, he has taken care of the immigration assignments in Delhi – NCR and neighboring states.
- Sunder is a soft-spoken person who goes out of his way to help others. He is very religious and loves to visit Hindu temples along with his family.
- Born on the 25th of September 1989 at Chennai, India, son of an Engineer and a School Teacher is an ardent Reader and a Science enthusiast.
- Dinesh is a Mechanical Engineering Graduate (BE).
- Dinesh has had the experience of working in diverse industries ranging from Fertilizer to Automotive to Service.
- Dinesh has a very good operational experience in the service industry. He specializes in assessing client requirements, identify social and cultural challenges of foreign nationals. He is a resident of Chennai for past 2 decades. His understanding of the city, people and their practices is exceptional. He speaks English, Hindi and Tamil. His interests are mainly in ancient mythology, cosmology and spirituality. He enjoys writing micro-blogs.
Born on 29th June in Mumbai, Sharmila is first and foremost a true blue Indian. She also prides herself to be a Mumbaikar having lived in the city all her life. She holds a graduate degree in Sociology from SNDT University in Mumbai.
Her immediate family are traditional Maharashtrian jewellers and have been in the business for generations. She has had the opportunity to support them with sales, customer relations and PR. She has also worked in diverse industries like retail, real estate, and wellness. Above all, she favours her role as a teacher as it was soul satisfying.
As an Account Manager with IKAN Relocations, Sharmila caters to the needs of clients and assignees while efficiently managing the various demands of the office. Her research and persistence help her prepare for the programs and deliver exemplary support to VIP assignees. She maintains the highest levels of integrity and compliance in all her endeavours. Sharmila speaks fluent Hindi, Marathi, English, and Gujarati which is extremely advantageous for transacting in a cosmopolitan place like Mumbai.
Sharmila is an avid reader and a self-professed foodie. She enjoys her travels in the company of family and friends.
- Born on the 5th June 1979, son of an Operations Manager in a Shipping company and a Homemaker, Adit has spent his childhood and schooling in the City of Karwar. Adit is a Graduate with his degree in Bachelors of Computer Applications (BCA) and is also perusing a Graduate Diploma course in Shipping Management.
- Adit moved from Karwar to Goa to work in the Shipping Industry. In Goa, Adit has managed various types of vessels such as cruises ships, tankers (dirty & clean), break bulk & bulk. Also handled research ships and Naval based vessels come for a goodwill visit. His work profile involved liaising with customs, port & other statutory authorities for day-to-day operations, liaising with port authorities on behalf of ship owner for different issues related to berthing, unberthing, loading & unloading of vessels, planning for quick turn round of Vessel /Crew sign-in and sign-off activities/ Cargo operation planning / vessel planning etc. During his working Adit has met and worked with people from multiple nationalities from the world.
- In due course of time with his hard work, Adit was also appointed as the Quality Supervisor under the ISO 9001:2008 & OHSAS 18001:2007 standard by his company.
- This was a high-pressure job with work timings virtually spanning the 24-hour clock and Adit has spent many nights sleeping at the shipping deck due to late working hours.
- Adit’s endeavor to new learnings got him to move to the city of ‘Hyderabad’ where he joined IKAN in the year 2017 as a Trainee and is now working as ‘Destination Consultant’. Adit is enjoying the current diversity of Indians and Expats he assists with Destination Services in Hyderabad.
- During his free time Adit loves reading books/ novels & listening to Rock and Heavy Metal music. Adit also finds time to play soccer/ football and is an ardent fan of the game.
- Born on the 09th January in Shillong, Genevieve has grown up in Shillong and Pune and has lived in Bangalore since 2004.
- Genevieve completed her Bachelors in Mass Communication and Video Production. She has a post Graduate Diploma Degree in Film and Television from Xavier Institution of Communications Mumbai. She also holds a teaching degree.
- Genevieve started her career as an assistant director for a advertising production house in Mumbai. She moved to Bangalore in 2004 worked for a financial company and then moved on to content management. She worked with as an assistant editor for CIOL an IT news-based company. Due to personal reasons she took a 9 years sabbatical from 2009 to 2016. She joined Ikan relocation in 2016 and has handled multiple clients and companies, and looks forward to continue to be a part of Ikan’s journey.
- Genevieve loves to travel and is an avid reader. She also loves watching sloppy romantic Hall mark movies.
- Gaurav was brought up in Mumbai and is a third generation Mumbaikar. Born on 3rd of August, 1985, he completed his schooling and obtained a graduate degree in Commerce from the Mumbai University.
- In his career spanning 12 years, Gaurav has worked in the pharma industry and a financial services intermediary before deciding to become a global mobility specialist. His role with one of the leading stock broking companies in India gave him the advantage of working with HNIs. He strongly believes that there is no substitute for hard work. Having been with the relocation industry for the past 6 years, he has handled myriad portfolios ranging from account management, operations, administration to even finance. He has also been instrumental in providing destination and immigration services. Most of the assignees he handles are Japanese nationals as he believes he possesses the unique skill set to go above and beyond in supporting every move. He constantly educates himself on the ever-changing immigration laws and ensures that his assignees have a seamless and hassle-free experience in completing the required Government formalities.
- With the long hours he invests at work, Gaurav uses every opportunity he can get to travel or play a game of football or cricket.
- Francis White born on 22 September 1971 in Kolkata and brought up in Kathmandu, Nepal. He has done his schooling in Nepal and India. He has a total work experience of 15 years in the relocation industry.
- He started his Relocation career with Writers Relocation and then moved to Santa Fe and since 2008, Francis has been an integral part of IKAN New Delhi team. As an Immigration consultant, he has taken care of the immigration assignments in Delhi, NCR, and neighboring states. His communication skills and ready to help attitude has got him appreciation from his clients.
- In his free time, he loves to go for long bike rides. He is fond of pets and loves listening to music.
- Born in 1959 at Uttarakhand, India, L.D. Bhatt is based in New Delhi since 1984. He had spent most of his youngster days in Uttarakhand till 1984 and thereafter shifted to Delhi to build his career.
- Mr. Bhatt is a Post Graduate in Commerce from Kumaun University, Campus Almora. He has a vast working experience of 33 years in the Accounts and Finance functions in the Non-banking Financial institutions, Trading, Manufacturing and Relocation services sectors.
- He then joined the previous avatar of IKAN Relocations in 2005 (before it merged with Santa Fe in 2008) and continued till 2015. Post that, he again rejoined IKAN Relocations in 2016 as a Manager – Finance and Accounts, being responsible for the daily affairs of Finance and Accounts of the company.
- In his free time, Mr. Bhatt likes to help people and is a fond lover of nature, lush green forests, and rivers which he admires. Besides this, he loves farming at his native place whenever he finds the time and also has a keen interest in agriculture, post-retirement from his work.
- Nikhil is a second generation Mumbaikar and has completed his graduation in Commerce from the Mumbai University. He also holds a diploma certification in Travel & Tourism. He has completed his MBA (PGDM) in International Business from Khalsa College in Mumbai.
- Nikhil’s work experience spans across sectors such as Banking, Finance, Real Estate, and even the Mobility Industry. He specializes in managing client acquisition, customer service, client relationship management, and operations. His work experience has also given him the platform to provide on-ground support in remote locations across India such as Surat, Ahmedabad, Baroda, Nashik, Indore, Bhopal, Nagpur, Gondia and Durgapur. He has gathered an impressive understanding of the real estate market across these locations and constantly developed best practices.
- Apart from work Nikhil enjoys watching movies and cooking for family and friends. He is extremely passionate about cricket, football, and golf and is an avid supporter of Arsenal FC, Perth Scorchers, Mumbai Indians and Rory Mcllroy.
- Born on 01st June 1992 at Pune, India. Namdev is Son of a Businessman and a homemaker.
- Education: Namdev is a Graduate (B.SC) with a specialization in Chemistry. Also, He has completed three years National Cadet Corp (NCC) training in the 1st Maharashtra battalion of signal corps and has also completed Paratrooping training.
- Experience: Namdev had the experience of working in the Hospitality Industry as a senior team member with various well-known International brands. He has been associated with IKAN Relocations as Operation Executive since November -2015.
- Hobbies: Namdev loves travelling as it gives him the opportunity to experience other cultures and explore cultures.
- Rajat was born in 1981 at Kolkata and relocated to New Delhi along with his family when he was just a year old.
- Post finishing his schooling and college (Graduation) in New Delhi, he started his career in the Finance and Accounts sector. He has over 15 years of working experience, having worked with various service sectors which includes; Automobiles, Retail, Real-estate and Relocation services.
- Rajat joined IKAN in 2013 and is responsible for managing the centralized Finance and Accounts functions from the New Delhi office. He also works closely with the Admin, HR and IT functions for the company.
- Hailing from a Bengali family, he speaks English, Hindi, and Bengali. Besides this he loves traveling, partying, meeting people, playing cricket and has a keen liking for seafood delicacies.
Born in Bengaluru on 15 June 1984, Sendil is multilingual. He is fluent in English, Kannada, Tamil, Hindi, and Telugu. Having lived in the city all his life, he prides himself to be a true Bangalorean.
Sendil holds a graduate Degree in Bachelors of Commerce. He is also certified in Tally. He started his career with IKAN in 2006 and is currently an integral part of the finance team. He looks into every aspect of the finance department from receivables, payables to invoicing and collections.
Sendil has a passion for sports and enjoys a game of cricket in his free time. He revels in his travels and listening to Indian music.